12.10. Trisul Apps
Trisul Apps are plugins to enhance the capabilities of Trisul.
12.10.1 Plugin apps to extend Trisul
You can install, upgrade, install Trisul Apps right from the web interface.
Check Proxy Settings if you are behind a proxy server
To access Trisul Apps, Login as admin user
From here you can install, upgrade, or uninstall Trisul Apps.
Currently the only repository enabled is https://github.com/trisulnsm/apps
12.10.3 Types of apps
There are three types of Trisul Apps
- Packaged Dashboard — Modules and Dashboards shared by other users
- LUA Analytics — Custom streaming analytics
Click on README for instructions. Some of the LUA Analytics Apps need you to enable some features within Trisul.
Deployment on Probes
When you install a Trisul App, it is automatically deployed to all Probe nodes.
12.10.4 Creating your own apps
You can clone the trisulnsm/apps repository to see how an app is assembled.
Each apps lives inside a single directory
- pkg.yaml – information about the app, the files to be included
- README.md – instructions
- thumbnail.png – image shown in Web UI
- file1,file2 – all files to be included with the app