11.2. PDF Reports
This section describes the readymade reports available in Trisul.
Trisul requires the librsvg2 library in order to generate charts for PDF reports. This is not included in the installation package as it requires several megabytes of packages. You can however easily install it yourself.
# on ubuntu sudo apt-get install librsvg2-bin # on centos yum install librsvg2-tools
If fonts on your charts are not displaying properly , you may also need to install the following package.
Install the ms-fonts package found on rpm.pbone.net
wget ftp://ftp.pbone.net/mirror/ftp5.gwdg.de/pub/opensuse/repositories/home:/Kenzy:/packages/CentOS_7/noarch/ms-fonts-1.1-2.4.noarch.rpm rpm -Uvh ms-fonts-1.1-2.4.noarch.rpm
The reports are grouped into :
|Executive||Single click reports for traffic and security overviews|
|End Points and Applications||Detailed usage reports for a particular IP, application, or Netflow interface|
|ISP Peering Analytics||Top Level ISP Reports for AS,Country,Prefix, etc|
|Commonly Used||Single click commonly used reports|
|Netflow||Commonly used netflow reports|
|Direct reports||Reports for any type of counter, flow, or security data types in Trisul|
11.2.1 Time Range
The various time ranges are explained below :
|Today Till Now||From midnight today till now|
|Yesterday||24 hours yesterday|
|Pick day||Pick a day from a calendar from the past 3 months|
|Pick week||Pick a day to generate a weekly report for that entire week|
|Custom||Directly specify a from date and to date|
11.2.2 Customizing the PDF
You can customize the PDF to include your organizations logo and taglines.
- Logos can be placed in the 3 corners of the PDF except the top-right
- You need to replace 3 images (32×32) in the /usr/local/share/webtrisul/public/images directory
- The images names are expected to named as follows
- logo_tlhs.png → This image is placed on the top-left of the PDF
- logo_blhs.png → This image is placed on the bottom-left of the PDF
- logo_brhs.png → This image is placed on the bottom-right of the PDF
Refer to the oem_settings for instructions.