Table of Contents
Adding Logo to UI
Please ensure the following steps are done before adding Logo to the Trisul User Interface.
- The dimensions of the logo must be 200 x 90 or nearly equal to that.
- The logo file should be in the 'tmp' directory.
Configuring OEM settings
- Go to the directory /usr/local/share/webtrisul/config/initializers
- Open the oem_settings.rb file.
- Change SHOW_CUSTOMER_LOGO=fasle to 'true'
cd /usr/local/share/webtrisul/config/initalizers vi oem_settings.rb
Copying the Logo file to Webtrisul
- Copy the Logo file file to /user/local/share/webtrisul/public/assets.
- Restart webtrisul.
cp /tmp/<logo file> /usr/local/share/webtrisul/public/assets/customer_logo.png systemctl restart webtrisuld
tips/adding_logo.txt · Last modified: 2020/09/02 10:49 by navaneeth